Antwort: Re: Antwort: [eclipse-dev] javadoc shown while writing code

Hi Luca,

> that's not what I'm searching for. In netbeans a little window appears and
> dissappears as you stay in a piece of code. This window, which is similar to
> the code completion one, shows you the javadoc of the method you're calling.
> The hint you gave me shows a fixed javadoc window, which is quite bother
> since it stoles space.

If I'm coding and I wait a little (500 ms) after entering a dot, a window with the code completition appears. Nearly immediately after the code completition is shown, right of this window the Javadoc from the selected method appears in a second window. I use Eclipse 3.0 M9 Linux GTK 2.

Is this what you want?
Marcus

Back to the top