Re: [eclipse-dev] can't view eclipse-dev archives?

Kim Moir wrote:

Hi Dan

The username and password combination that you use to access the archives is different from the one that you use to access the mailing subscription options.

Oh, dumb me - that's what I get for not reading the paragraph thoroughly.

Now, if you can solve my ssh key forwarding problem....

;-)

Thanks.
Dan

--
Dan Yocum
Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Fermilab  630.840.6509

Back to the top