[eclipse-dev] can't view eclipse-dev archives?

Hello?  Is this thing on? (tap, tap, tap)

I didn't see my original email yesterday, nor any replies, so I thought I'd check the archives to see if it went through, but it won't let me in - keeps asking for a username/password and won't accept what I signed up with.

Help?

Thanks,
Dan

PS, please cc me directly so I know this is getting through.  Thanks.

--
Dan Yocum
Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Fermilab  630.840.6509

Back to the top