[eclipse-dev] [1.5] JDT 1.5 preview available - codename "Cheetah"

Dear 1.5 fans,

We just posted a snapshot of our current 1.5 effort (mostly compiler and
generics) on the JDT Core website update section.
This effort is named "Cheetah" and is still in its kitten stage; remember:
it is *NOT* going to be delivered as part of Eclipse 3.0.

We used an update site so as to ease deliveries for early adopters, as down
the road it may comprise more JDT plug-ins as they
convert to 1.5 branch. Please find more info at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/r3.0/main.html#updates

If you find issues with it (and yes, you will <g>), then please enter a bug
report against JDT Core, where you prefix the problem title with "[1.5]" so
we can easily identify these issues; and please also mention the version of
the Cheetah you are riding (see Eclipse help about plug-in details: e.g.
3.0.0.cheetah01).

Remember this is just a snapshot of a very very early stage,
The JDT Core team

Back to the top