[eclipse-dev] question about gdb

Hi,
i am very new in this mailing list. I installed eclipse 2.1.3, including
C/ C++ developing tools version 1.2.1.
Importing of the sources works fine, also the build process, but i can't
debug.
After i start a debug session, the debug windows appears, the gdb -
debugger is started (using 'ps ax | grep gdb' at command line), but all
the relevant menu entries are not accessible. The console window shows
that the debugger is suspended. I can't access the 'resume' entry.
If i type a command into the console windows (i think this a the normal
debugger command window) i only get the same thing which i have typed
in. If i type 'help' (green letters) i get a 'help' (in blue letters).

Can anyone help me?

Best regards,
Roman Jordan

Back to the top