RE: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Mar 17, 2004

> From Dejan:
> - Do we have enough time to finish everything that needs to be done for
>  R3.0?

I'd be interested to know how the discussion of this item went. What was the
consensus? What factors were considered?

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
Pearson Educational Measurement - eMeasurement Group

2510 North Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
ph. 319-354-9200x6214
john-mason.shackelford@xxxxxxxxxxx