[eclipse-dev] more changes to prefs APIs

Sorry for the broadcast but I wanted to ensure that users of the new
preferences APIs are aware of changes in tomorrow's integration build.

The node/preference change event interfaces have been removed and replaced
with classes. The changes are minor but are breaking and result in compile
errors if not changed.

I have contacted some of the likely users within the platform and I don't
believe that this change will effect anyone in a way that would prevent
tomorrow's build from taking place.

The changes are in HEAD in the org.eclipse.core.runtime project for anyone
who is developing against the latest and greatest...

Back to the top