[eclipse-dev] Procedure view

Anyone know why the latest stable build of eclipse every now and then will
switch to a procedure view only, rather than the normal view of the entire
class?  For example, before I used to be able to scroll and see al functions
and member variables and imports.
Now, for some reason, it will sometimes only allow me to view a single
procedure or function at a time (kind of the Visual Studio prodecure view).
That is quite annoying as to correct, I have to close the class and
re-open...only to have it happen again randomly it seems...

Back to the top