RE: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Mar 10, 2004

The document that Pascal refers to may be the how-to that you're looking for..

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder/readme.html

Kim

"Robb, Sam" <sam.robb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/09/2004 05:14 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Mar 10, 2004

> The generators are used by PDE and exposed in various
> high-level functions
> (Export Deployable Plug-ins and Features, 'Create Ant build
> file' etc.).
> The function is already in. No command-line options or
> applications for
> generating Ant scripts are planned.

Thank you all for the responses, and the pointers.

I'll take a look at the releng.basebuilder documentation
that M. Rapicault pointed to, and see if that helps solve
my problems.

Out of curiosity, has anyone written a "automated build
howto" for Eclipse (ie, how to automate the build/packging
of your own plugins + features)?

-Samrobb