Re: [eclipse-dev] API to be removed from the Runtime/OSGi

What is the difference between the platform-dev mailing list and the eclipse-dev mailing list?  I'm currently subscribed to both because there always seems to be information on one that is not on the other.

Thanks,
Randy

Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx