From: Dejan Glozic <dejan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Early access to Eclipse Forms API
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:44:23 -0500

A reasonably stable version of Eclipse Forms API is currently in HEAD and
will start appearing in the regular builds within days. If you are
wandering what Eclipse Forms is, it is the underlying technology for rich
GUIs used by PDE multi-page editors and Update UI.

If you want to play with it a bit, we have created a draft user guide to
guide you along the way. We encourage suggestions and feedback. We hope to
arrive at a more-less stable version by M8.

To get the code, check out org.eclipse.ui.forms from the repository. Use
the following user guide:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/pde-ui-home/working/EclipseForms/EclipseForms.html

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.