Re: [eclipse-dev] 3.0 M7 candidate build status

JDT Core is going to contribute for the noon build to fix the following
defects:

51476 Javadoc: String or URL @see references are not stored in DOM AST
Javadoc structure
51478 Javadoc: @deprecated/@inheritDoc tags are not stored in DOM AST
Javadoc structure
51508 Javadoc: Package references DOM AST nodes binding is null
51626 Javadoc - DOM/AST is not correct after a @see tag
51650 Incorrected deprecation check
51770 Javadoc AST Node: wrong binding on qualified name part

Jerome

|         |           Kim               |
|         |           Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IB|
|         |           MCA               |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           02/12/2004 04:34  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                       |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                             |
  |       Subject:  [eclipse-dev] 3.0 M7 candidate build status                                                           |

Just a reminder that each team is asked to a provide a go/no go status on
the midnight or 8 am build as the 3.0 M7 candidate build.  Also, please
indicate the build number when you provide status since we are running five
builds today.

Kim

Back to the top