[eclipse-dev] Go from Help for I20040210 (Timestamp: 200402100800) build.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

             Kim
             Moir/Ottawa/IBM@I
             BMCA                                                       To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse-dev]
             02/10/2004 08:56          [eclipse-build]Build I20040210
             AM                        (Timestamp:  200402100800):Build is
                                       complete.  Automated JUnit testing
                                       is starting.
             Please respond to
                eclipse-dev

All teams must validate on the 200402100800 build and provide a go/no go
status for the 3.0 M7 test candidate .  (Please ignore the previous map
files updated message - it's not relevant because the midnight build
failed.)

Due to the number of builds that we are running today, please provide the
build number that you are referring to when you provide status.

Kim

   eclipse-releng@
   eclipse.org             To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   Sent by:                cc:
   eclipse-dev-adm         Subject:        [eclipse-dev]
   in@xxxxxxxxxxx  [eclipse-build]Build I20040210 (Timestamp:
                   200402100800):Build is complete.  Automated JUnit
                   testing is starting.
   02/10/2004
   08:44 AM
   Please respond
   to eclipse-dev

Build I20040210 (Timestamp: 200402100800):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20040210-200402100800

FTP Download:

                user: anonymous
                password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
                server:  download.eclipse.org
                cd to directory:  I-I20040210-200402100800

                or

                ftp://download.eclipse.org/I-I20040210-200402100800