[eclipse-dev] Enhancement request (maybe) - CVS colorization

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before (ya, I'm sure you've never heard
that before ;), but I was wondering if there is a ticket open to add
colorization to a shared (CVS) project that shows local files that have been
modified and/or not synchronized yet.

I doubt that I am the first to think of something like this, so I thought
I'd ask.  I tried searching bugzilla and couldn't find anything related.

I will be creating (and donating) such an enhancement if nothing is already
available.

Thanks in advance!!!

--
James Mitchell