Re: [eclipse-dev] My plugin forget the classpath

Hi Leandro,

  You must include Castor jar file in your plugin
runtime section of plugin.xml, putting it in compilation
classpath doesn´t work when you deploy a plugin.  Use Eclipse
deployment export facility to generate your plugin, that
you get all files correctly to distribute.

Example in plugin.xml :

   <runtime>
      <library name="myplugin.jar"/>
add this -->      <library name="Castor-0.9.5-xml.jar"/>
   </runtime>

Regards,
Antonio Edson Ceccon