[eclipse-dev] Problem updating plug-ins

I'm using the update feature in Eclipse 2.1.2. I
installed a pluging (JFace) version 2.2.0. When I want
to update this (or anything else), I get the error
message:

Current configuration contains errors that are not
corrected by the requested operation. See details for
more information.
  Error creating feature "file:D:/Program
Files/eclipse/features/fr.improve.editor.feature_0.4.0.jar/".
[D:\Program
Files\eclipse\features\fr.improve.editor.feature_0.4.0.jar\feature.xml
(Dysteem cannot find the speficied path)]

I am 100% sure this file is present, as is the xml
file mentioned withing it.

How do I fix this?

Thanks