RE: [eclipse-dev] eclipse 3.0 draft plan updated

If possible I would really like to see bug 37674 / "[plan item] Improve text
editor typing"--specifically the template support--in M8.

I would like to volunteer to improve the Ant editor by adding template
support and templates for commonly used ant tasks, but will need help
generalizing the template support so that it can be used for the ant editor
as well as JDT.

BTW 37674 is, at least in part, a duplicate of bug 11020 / "[templates]
Template support beyond Java editor."

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
Pearson Educational Measurement - eMeasurement Group

2510 North Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
ph. 319-354-9200x6214
john-mason.shackelford@xxxxxxxxxxx