RE: RE: [eclipse-dev] Newbie question - repost

Thanks ....
Aharon Tam

-----Original Message-----
From: cecconae@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:cecconae@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 12:19 PM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: [eclipse-dev] Newbie question - repost

Em 15 Jan 2004, eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx escreveu:

Standalone GUI applications are just new to Eclipse 3.0
platform.  Check out these articles about RCP in Eclipse:

Rich Client Tutorial Part 1 - Draft
Rich Client Tutorial Part 2 - Draft
By Ed Burnette, SAS Institute Inc.
I don´t remenber the link, but you could search for those
titles on http://dev.eclipse.org.
and http://www.eclipse.org/vep/ for Visual Editor Composer

Regards,

Antonio Edson Ceccon