Re: [eclipse-dev] import error

Open plugin.xml using manifest editor, switch to the 'Dependencies' tab,
select 'Add...' button and pick 'org.eclipse.jdt.core' from the list.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D2/R0Q/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

             "shriram ethiraj"
             <send2shriram@hot
             mail.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  Dejan Glozic/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org              eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse-dev] import error
             01/19/2004 03:28
             AM

             Please respond to
                eclipse-dev

hi Dejan,

  thanks for ur response. could u plz tell me how to
"  make a dependency on org.eclipse.jdt.core plug-in. " ,as i dont
understand.

Thanks in Adv,
Shriram

>From: Dejan Glozic <dejan@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] import error
>Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:50:20 -0500
>

>You probably need to make a dependency on org.eclipse.jdt.core plug-in.
>Otherwise, you cannot use its packages.
>
>Regards,
>
>Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
>Manager, Eclipse Development 1A