[eclipse-dev] Troubles Implementing IWordDetector

I am creating a search program with a built-in editor.
 When you open the files that it finds I want it to be
able to do word highlighting on the words that the
search query was for.  I was wondering if anyone could
help me on figuring out how to implement an
IWordDetector for my case.  I have the Strings I want
to highlight, but I don't know how to implement the
comparisions (i.e. isWordStart and such...)

Thanks for your time.