Re: [eclipse-dev] Pending test results for Nightly build N20040106

JUnit problems in the N20040106 nightly build might have been caused by a
bug in Update.  Please do not use this build.

Konrad Kolosowski

             Sonia
             Dimitrov/Ottawa/I
             BM@IBMCA                                                   To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Pending test results
             01/06/2004 11:19          for Nightly build N20040106
             AM

             Please respond to
                eclipse-dev

The JUnit automated tests for N20040106 were blocked while running the Core
resources tests on Windows only.  The test has been terminated, results
should be available later today.

Core team, please let me know if my assistance is required to reproduce the
problem.

Sonia

Back to the top