Re: [eclipse-dev] GO from Debug/Ant

I could not reproduce the Ant and Debug test failures on the test machine.  The machine was running more slowly due to two concurrently running builds.

Sonia

Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

18/12/2003 03:44 PM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] GO from Debug/Ant

Debug/Ant declares GO for the I20031217 noon build.

We have been unable to reproduce the test failres locally - they look like
timeout issues (perhaps a slow test machine?).

Darin