Re: [eclipse-dev] status for 3.0 M6 test candidate: go for Install/Update (8am build)

8am build is good for testing Update/Install.

-Dorian

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/16/2003 10:41 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] status for 3.0 M6  test candidate

All teams must validate on the 8am or midnight build and provide a go/no go status.

Due to the number of builds that we are running today, please provide the build number that you are referring to when you provide a go status.    Help has already provided a go status, so we require status from the following teams:

JDT Core

SWT

Platform Text

Platform Compare/Mac OSX

Update

JDT UI

Platform Search

Team

Platform Ant

Debug

PDE

Platform UI

Platform Core

Releng will keep an updated list of the teams that need to validate each build.

Kim

Back to the top