Re: [eclipse-dev] status for 3.0 M6 test candidate

For Platform Search and Platform Compare/Mac OSX I200312160800 is good for
testing.

Dani

             Kim Moir
             <Kim_Moir@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] status for 3.0 M6
             16.12.2003 16:41          test candidate

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

All teams must validate on the 8am or midnight build and provide a go/no go
status.

Due to the number of builds that we are running today, please provide the
build number that you are referring to when you provide a go status.
Help has already provided a go status, so we require status from the
following teams:

JDT Core
SWT
Platform Text
Platform Compare/Mac OSX
Update
JDT UI
Platform Search
Team
Platform Ant
Debug
PDE
Platform UI
Platform Core

Releng will keep an updated list of the teams that need to validate each
build.

Kim

Back to the top