Re: [eclipse-dev] Build 20031216 unusable ?

Philippe, also are you using a French keyboard?

Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/16/2003 08:37 AM
Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [eclipse-dev] Build 20031216 unusable ?

What platform?  I just tried WinXP with the 20031216 integration build and
they all worked fine.  Are you using the default key configuration?
(Window > Preferences > Workbench > Keys)
/michael

"Philippe P Mulet" <philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/16/2003 07:02 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[eclipse-dev] Build 20031216 unusable ?

None of the predefined key bindings work *again* for me on this build
(ctrl-B, ctrl-S, ctrl-C, ctrl-V, ctrl-shift-T).
Is there any workaround so that we can still make us of this build ?

Tried:
- restore defaults, shutdown, restart : did not work for me
- manual configure any, shutdown, restart : did not work for me