Re: [eclipse-dev] Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 and bugzilla forms

Please send infrastructure related questions to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx or refer to the webmaster page and the handy dandy webmaster faq.

http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster

There are over a thousand people subscribed to eclipse-dev.  We ask that you submit a message to eclipse-dev only if it is directly related to ongoing eclipse development to reduce the amount of noise on the list.  The exception would be when the eclipse sysadmin advises the development community of infrastructure maintenance.

thank you  :-)
Kim

Randy Hudson <hudsonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx