Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20031111 (Timestamp: 200311111216):Automated JUnit Testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

JDT Core only claimed that it *could* be a side-effect of some concurrency
happening due to background autobuild. There is still no strong evidence.
We are investigating, but couldn't reproduce so far.

|         |           Dirk              |
|         |           Baeumer/Zurich/IBM|
|         |           @IBMCH            |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           11/12/2003 12:04  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                          |
  |       cc:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx                                           |
  |       Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20031111 (Timestamp:  200311111216):Automated JUnit      |
  |        Testing complete.  Test failures/errors occurred.                                                         |
  |                                                                                                                  |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The test case fails due to an incomplete delta (see bug 45721 & 46428).
According to
JDT/Core the problem is related to background building. We therefore
disabled back-
ground building for these test cases.

Dirk

             sonia_dimitrov@ca
             .ibm.com
             eclipse-dev-admin         eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             @eclipse.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/11/2003 10:11          [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build
             PM                        I20031111 (Timestamp:
                                       200311111216):Automated JUnit
                                       Testing complete.  Test
             Please respond to         failures/errors occurred.
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

Build I20031111 (Timestamp: 200311111216):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests_winxp

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20031111-200311111216/testResults.php