Re: [eclipse-dev] Problems running JDT UI Refactoring tests in Nightly build N20031111

Hi Sonia,

no further assistance is required to troubleshoot this problem. It got
addressed for todays
integration build.

Dirk

             Sonia Dimitrov
             <Sonia_Dimitrov@c
             a.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Problems running JDT
             11/11/2003 03:29          UI Refactoring tests in Nightly
             PM                        build N20031111

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

The testing was paused at the JDT UI Refactoring tests due to a dialog
being open with the prompt to "check .log file" due to an exception on both
Windows and Linux test machines.  I have attached the .log from the Windows
test machine.

JDT UI team, please let me know if my assistance is required to
troubleshoot this problem any further.

Sonia(See attached file: .log)