Re: [eclipse-dev] Correction: Nightly build -is- usable with new workspace

When I launch the nightly build, I'm dead in the water. I get stack traced
dumped to the console during launching and then the workbench comes up with
only the Resource perspective showing. Attempting to open the Java
perspective fails.

- Jared

On Friday 07 November 2003 08:44 am, Nick Edgar wrote:
> Actually, it's not as bad as I thought.  Opening editors works OK on a new
> workspace.  I believe that this NPE only occurs when opening a (very) old
> workspace.
> Eclipse SDK developers, please use the nightly build if you can.
>
> If there are blocking problems, please send a note to eclipse-dev.  If
> anybody else is seeing the NPE mentioned below, please make a note in the
> PR.

Back to the top