Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20031028 (Timestamp: 200310280815):Compile errors in build

Would this have anything to do with strange behaviors in release 3.0 M4? It behaves, for me, as if there is no ANT Builder or anything else, for that matter. I'm at a complete loss trying to use that build over 2.1.1 which was working just fine. Comments welcome.

Thanks
Jack

Sonia Dimitrov wrote:

I am today's Bozo. I forgot to release the updated org.eclipse.platform feature into the integration build. As a result, the org.eclipse.core.variables plug-in did not get built.

Sorry for any inconvenience. This has been fixed for the 8 am EST rebuild tomorrow (Wed).

Sonia

Back to the top