Re: [eclipse-dev] I20031021 missing perspectives?

This appears to be a problem in Platform UI, as the CVS plugins are there
and there are no errors in the log indicating problems with the plugins.
We are investigating...

Nick

Douglas Pollock/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/21/2003 09:33 AM
Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[eclipse-dev] I20031021 missing perspectives?

I20031021 doesn't appear to have CVS support.  I can't open a CVS
exploring perspective or a Team Synchronizing perspective.  CVS controlled
directories that I already have checked out don't support any "Team"
options besides "Apply Patch...".

Unless I'm missing something, I'd warn people off from using this
integration build.

Doug.

Back to the top