Re: [eclipse-dev] Build I20031021 Appears to be broken

I could not find the java perspective. The only perspective available is
the resource one.

Olivier

             Michael
             Valenta/Ottawa/IB
             M@IBMCA                                                    To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Build I20031021
             10/21/03 09:43 AM         Appears to be broken

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

I just downloaded and ran this build on both Windows and GTK (just couldn't
wait for the tests to finish) and several important menus and toolbar items
appear to be missing. Given that they come from multiple plugins (i.e. CVS
and Debug) my guess is it's a general UI issue. I would suggst that others
hold off on trying this build.

Michael

 Sonia
 Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB
 M@IBMCA                                                                To
 Sent by:                        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 eclipse-dev-admin@                                                     cc
 eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                 [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build
 21/10/2003 08:37                I20031021 (Timestamp:
 AM                              200310210800):Build is complete.
                                 Automated JUnit testing is starting.

  Please respond to
     eclipse-dev

Build I20031021 (Timestamp: 200310210800):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20031021-200310210800