Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20031010 (Timestamp: 200310101454):Automated JUnit Testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

We are unable to reproduce these test failures and releng has rerun the
Core tests multiple times and have not had any failures.

We suspect that this is a sporatic failure and recommend that it doesn't
hold up the posting of the M4 build. We will investigate this failure
further at the beginning of next week.

                      Sonia
                      Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      M@IBMCA                   cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20031010
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         (Timestamp:  200310101454):Automated JUnit Testing
                      eclipse.org                complete.  Test failures/errors occurred.

                      10/10/2003 06:41
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Build I20031010 (Timestamp: 200310101454):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.core.tests_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests_winxp

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20031010-200310101454/testResults.php