Re: [eclipse-dev] Status: 3.0 M4 test candidate build today

Jérôme already sent a message saying that today's build is good enough for
testing from JDT/Core standpoint. We have few issues that might be
addressed for M4, but they don't prevent from testing.

             Kim
             Moir/Ottawa/IBM@I
             BMCA                                                       To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse-dev] Status: 3.0 M4
             10/08/03 01:20 PM         test candidate build today

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

Before we start the rebuild, we need a status from

JDT Core
SWT
Platform Text
Help