[eclipse-dev] SWT status for M4 test candidate

Windows XP - Several deadlocks - See bugs 44465 and 44479

Windows NT - eclipse won't start on some machines due to an unsupported
native

HPUX - Eclipse fails to start  - since this is the first time we have
tried to use the 1.4.1 VM on this platform we are suspicious of the VM

Solaris - Eclipse crashes on shutdown

Linux GTK - Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese do not work at all.
 Rest is OK.

Mac - OK

Apart from HPUX and Windows NT, none of the errors would prevent testing
of M4 but all of the problems identified should be addressed for M4.

Back to the top