[eclipse-dev] eclipse.org infrastructure maintenance Sunday October 5 8-9am EDT

On Sunday October 5 from 8-9am EDT, I'll be conducting minor software and hardware maintenance on dev.eclipse.org and www.eclipse.org.  During this maintenance window, the following services will be intermittently unavailable.

mailing lists
mailing list and newsgroup archives
cvs repository
viewcvs - html view of cvs repository
newsgroups
search engine

If you have any questions regarding this maintenance, please contact the Eclipse webmaster at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.  Further details are available at http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster.    I apologize for the short notice.   I just received the hardware yesterday and the servers need some more juice before M4.

Kim

Back to the top