RE: [eclipse-dev] multi-monitor support

I use eclipse on two monitors every day - you can for example open two
workspaces, one on each monitor. There is no specific support for putting
certain views on one monitor and others on the second.

-tom

PS: questions like this are better asked on the eclipse.platform (see
news.eclipse.org ) newsgroups; the mailings lists are used for the ongoing
development of eclipse.

> excuse the apparent ignorance of my question, but is that feature
available
> on windows swt? if so, where would i set it? plugin.properties?
> >
> > couldn't find it in the bugs, but are there any plans to
> > support multiple monitors?

Back to the top