[eclipse-dev] Out of Memory error running Team CVS tests in N20030904

The test results for nightly build 20030904 are still pending due to an "out of memory" error which occurred while running the Team CVS tests on Linux GTK.  I was able to get a thread dump which will be available in the console logs off the test results page.

The tests are in the process of completing and results for this build will be available shortly.  Team team, please let me know if my assistance is required to troubleshoot this problem.

Sonia

Back to the top