[eclipse-dev] How do I get rid of "i" tasks?

I made the mistake of setting on the "Validate on
save" option for XML files. It generated a few INFO
messages that appeared in my task list, all of them
something to the tune of "cannot find dtd".

No, no matter what I try, I cannot get these tasks
removed. There is no "delete" or "mark as completed"
option and unchecking the validate option does
nothing... I closed the project, restarted the
workbench... nothing.

How can I remove these messages from my task list?

Thanks.