[eclipse-dev] Why my eclipse show "unsupported character encoding"?

Yesterday, everything is ok. But today, when I start my projects in eclipse
platform , it show "The project was not built since the source file
/XXX/src/XXX/ComputeServlet.java could not be read."

I click to open the java file ,it presents "unsupported character encoding"
and

"Character Encoding (GBK) is not supported by this platform."

But I write the java files yesterday ,and everything goes well. Why now ?

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡

Back to the top