Re: [eclipse-dev] irix port and distribution

Hi John,

This was recently asked on the swt newsgroup, see http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php3?id=2134&group=eclipse.platform.swt for info about building this on your end.

If you think that irix should be an officially supported platform then this is an issue for the PMC.  Several of its members read this list, so one of them can comment here.

Grant

John Hartley/Australia/IBM@IBMAU
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/30/2003 02:49 AM