Re: [eclipse-dev] A question

Can a modeling tool be integrated with Eclipse?  Yes.  Can your existing code be reused?  Probably not the UI portion.  If you want real integration, you'll have to rewrite your UI using SWT.

Many diagram editors have been created by using the graphical editing framework.  http://www.eclipse.org/gef

For example, http://www.eclipseuml.com

"geetanjali  bahuguna" <gitsy7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx