[eclipse-dev] Code Generation help required

Hi,

	I am trying to use Code Generation capabilities provided in the eclipse
platform.

	I know the code gen capabilities is available in the internal package
org.eclipse.pde.internal.ui and Api's in internal package are not meant to be
used.
	But since the code gen feature is already available in the platform code, I
thought I would leverage it for my plugin development.

	I would like to know if anybody can help me in giving a small code snippet for
a jump start  or document which explains the code generation feature as in the
platform.
	Any other suggestion is also welcomed?

Thanks & Regards,
Balasubramaniyan K