[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2.1.1 endgame plan

A link to the Eclipse 2.1.1 endgame plan has been posted to the Eclipse
development page:
        http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/main.html

My apologies for the wildly optimistic dates I gave in my reply to Sam
Robb's original question.

---jim

Jim des Rivieres/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx