[eclipse-dev] Making Tomcat work with Eclipse on MAC OS X Server 10.2.5

I am using the Eclipse IDE along with Tomcat 3.2.4 on
MAC OS X Server 10.2.5 to develop and deploy J2EE
applications. I develop my applications using the
Eclipse Tomcat Plugin from Sysdeo which contains a
project wizard that creates a 'Tomcat Project'(i.e. a
project with a WAR directory structure). The wizard
also makes the appropriate changes to Tomcat's
server.xml configuration file to point Tomcat to the
right project directory within the Eclipse
workspace(i.e. eclipse/workspace/HelloWorld). However,
when I try to access a resource of my project from a
browser(i.e. a JSP page for example:
localhost/HelloWorld/HelloWorld.jsp), it cannot be
found. My project also has a web.xml file inside its
WEB-INF folder since it is a web application. If I
take the same project and place it in the
Tomcat/webapps directory, it works. However, this is a
work-around that leads to redundancy and separates the
development environment from the deployment
environment. I would like to have only one copy of the
project in the Eclipse workspace and have Tomcat refer
to it via server.xml. However, this is not working.

-Asad