Re: [eclipse-dev] NoClassDefFoundError

I'd double check two different things. First, make sure your pointing to
the correct location for you installation of Tomcat. This is located in
Preference | Tomcat dialog. I think that Tomcat and the Plugin need a
JDK to work correctly. You may want to make sure that you have JDK
selected and not a JRE in your Preferences | Java | Installed JREs

If this doesn't help, I suggest searching the newsgroups.

Regards,

Jeff Duska