[eclipse-dev] Another rebuild of I20030429 will take place today

There will be another rebuild of build I20030429 today for the following reasons:

1.  There are more compile errors in org.eclipse.ant.ui:
http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030429-200304291215/index.php

2.  The incorrect org.eclipse.test tag was used in the build (jdt debug tests are excluded from automated testing).

3.  There were Chkpii errors in today's 11:01 build:

ECLIPSE\PLUGINS\ORG.ECLIPSE.ANT.UI_2.1.0\ANTUI_JAR\
 ANTTASKS_1.5B.XML  XML-10      969   (W) XML tag attribute (name) may contain translatable text which cannot be translated.  Line: 8569
 XDOCTASKS.XML      XML-10      969   (W) XML tag attribute (name) may contain translatable text which cannot be translated.  Line: 6503

I believe the chkpii errors are related to things being moved into the org.eclipse.ant.ui plugin.  I have added these two files to our ignore files list.

External Tools team, please let me know when you are ready for a rebuild.

On top of everything else, we are experiencing problems with our smtp server used for sending automated build related messages. I am currently investigating this problem with infra.

Sonia

Back to the top