Re: [eclipse-dev] RE: What's happening after 2.1?

Bob,

Minor clarification,
  • Add JDT support for new Java language features coming in J2SE 1.5.
    refers to adding support in the JDT tooling to compile/build/test 1.5 code.  It does not refer to the version of the JRE on which Eclipse itself runs.

    Jeff

    "Bob Foster" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

    04/23/2003 10:47 AM