Re: [eclipse-dev] Problems running jdt debug tests in I20030422

With the assistance of the workbench team, we have taken advantage of a new
hook which allows error dialogs to open that are non-blocking. This should
allow the tests to complete even if an error dialog opens.

Darin

|         |           Sonia             |
|         |           Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB|
|         |           M@IBMCA           |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           04/22/2003 10:51  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [eclipse-dev] Problems running jdt debug tests in I20030422                                                                 |

An error dialog opened while running the jdt debug tests on our windows
test machine.  See attached .log.

Debug team, please fix or remove the problematic test before the next
build.

Sonia

(See attached file: .log)