[eclipse-dev] Intending to remove older builds from download server

I intend to delete some old builds from our download server using the following guidelines:

Nightly Builds:                Last 7 builds will remain
Integration Build:        Purge all previous to 20030422
Stable Builds:                Purge all including old 2.0 Stable builds.
Releases:                Keep all.

If anyone needs anything that I plan to delete, please let me know before 2 pm EDT, Thursday April 23.

Thanks,

Sonia

Back to the top